Fourth Annual Soupfest!
It's January. It's freezing. What ya gonna do?
Gonna get some soup, that's what!
Join us for a Sunday afternoon of good company, home made soup, while helping to #keepVAblue! Just $20 for all the soup you can eat!
Date: Sunday, January 28, 2018
Time: 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Location: Phyllis Klein's Home (address provided upon RSVP)
Find more information at braddockdems.org/soupfest.
Congratulations to Our New Executive Committee!
At our re-organization meeting on December 6, we elected/re-elected 15 new officers of the Braddock District Democratic Committee. You can see who they are and their contact information on our Contact page. Feel free to rach out to any of them about becoming more involved.
Try Out Our New Calendar
We have re-vamped our Calendar page to hopefully make it more useable:
- The default view is
Agendato make the full event names readable (but you can change it to Monthly or Weekly view).
- We have divided events into four different, color coded, categories. You can view all events at once, or just the categories that interest you. You can also subscribe to individual categories or to the entire calendar.
Looking to get involved?
If the results of this election have you fired up to get more involved and ensure Virginia remains a firewall against Trumpist policies, we'd love to have you on our team! You can let us know your interests and skills at braddockdems.org/getinvolved and we'll match you up with activities that fit your interests and location. In addition, we have several sites on which we post events and volunteer opportunities:
- Bookmark our SignUpGenius page: braddockdems.org/signups.
- Subscribe to our Google Calendar: Go to braddockdems.org/calendar and click on in the lower right hand corner.
- Check out our Facebook Events: Go to braddockdems.org/facebook/events. [We include not only our own events, but also events of other Democratic or progressive organizations that may be of interest to our members and volunteers.]
- Join our MeetUp group: braddockdems.org/meetup.