Voter information for Primary on June 13, 2017
Find information about the candidates who will be on the primary ballot at braddockdems.org/primary.
In-person absentee voting for the June 13 primary has ended. If you have not already cast your ballot, you must do so in person at your registered polling place on Tuesday, June 13 between 6:00 am to 7:00 pm.
If you have already requested and received your absentee ballot:
- Complete your ballot and make sure it arrives at the Registrar's office by 7:00 pm on Tuesday, June 13, 2017. (Postmarks do not count.)
- Bring your absentee ballot with you to the polls. The Election Officer will take your absentee ballot and give you an actual ballot to cast that day.
- If you forget to bring your absnetee ballot, or have lost it you should cast a provisional ballot. The Electoral Board will look at the list of returned absentee ballots. If your absentee ballot was never returned, your provisional ballot will automatically be counted.
Problems at the polls? Questions about voting?
The Democratic Party of Virginia has a toll free hotline available for any Virginia voter: 844-4VA-VOTE (844-482-8683). This will be available from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm on Tuesday, June 13 to assist with any problems you might have at the poll.
Looking to get involved?
If the results of this election have you fired up to get more involved and ensure Virginia remains a firewall against Trumpist policies, we'd love to have you on our team! You can let us know your interests and skills at braddockdems.org/getinvolved and we'll match you up with activities that fit your interests and location. In addition, we have several sites on which we post events and volunteer opportunities:
- Bookmark our SignUpGenius page: braddockdems.org/signups.
- Subscribe to our Google Calendar: Go to braddockdems.org/calendar and click on in the lower right hand corner.
- Check out our Facebook Events: Go to braddockdems.org/facebook/events. [We include not only our own events, but also events of other Democratic or progressive organizations that may be of interest to our members and volunteers.]
- Join our MeetUp group: braddockdems.org/meetup.