Need A Ride To The Polls?
2nd Annual Harvest Moon Dessert Contest!
Buy your tickets now for our 2nd Annual Harvest Moon Dessert Contest. Tickets start at $20. Other sponsorship levels available.
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Time: 6:30 – 9:00 pm
Location: The back deck of Kilroy's Restaraunt & Sport's Bar, Ravenswoth Shopping Center, 5250 Port Royal Rd, Springfield, VA 22151 (click here for map)
Click here to add Harvest Moon to your calendar. 14-09-2019 18:30:00 14-09-2019 21:00:00 15 Braddock Dems 2nd Annual Harvest Moon Dessert Contest Join your local Democrats kick off campaign season and enjoy great desserts. Watch http://bde.ms/harvestmoon for more details to come. Kilroy's, 5250A Port Royal Rd, Springfield, VA 22151 (on the back deck) Braddock Democrats email@example.com https://www.facebook.com/events/333976287481823/ false DD/MM/YYYY
Find more information at braddockdems.org/harvestmoon.
The 2019 Fairfax County ballot is two-sided. Make sure you vote all of the offices and bond question on both sides of the ballot.
Most offices on the ballot this year will not have a Party listed by the candidate's name. Please pick up a candidate list from a Democratic volunteer outside of your polling location or download a Braddock candidate list here.
General Election: November 5, 2019
This November, all Virginian voters will be going to the polls to elect:
- All 40 members of the Senate of Virginia (3 Senators represent Braddock District)
- All 100 members of the House of Delegates (5 Delegates represent Braddock District)
In addition, voters in Fairfax County will elect:
- Commonwealth's Attorney
- All 10 members of the Board of Supervisors
- Chairman (elected at-large)
- Nine Supervisors (one from each Magisterial District)
- All 12 members of the School Board
- Nine District Representatives (one from each Magisterial District)
- Three At-Large Members
- Three Directors of the Northern Virginia Soil & Water Conservation District
Find more information at braddockdems.org/general-election.
Click here to add Election Day to your calendar. 05-11-2019 6:00:00 05-11-2019 19:00:00 15 Virginia General Election Day Virginia voters will elect the Senate of Virginia and the House of Delegates. Fairfax County will also elect the Commonwealth's Attorney, Sheriff, all 10 members of the Board of Supervisors, all 12 members of the School Board, and 3 Directors of the NOVA Soil & Water Conservation District. See all the details at http://bde.ms/electionday Your regular polling location Fairfax County Office of Elections firstname.lastname@example.org false DD/MM/YYYY
Note: In-person absentee voting (aka
early voting) begins on Friday, September 20.
Looking to get involved?
If you want to help elect officials who will pass laws or enact policies to protect our environment, ensure equal rights for all, protect a woman's right to choose, make it easier—not harder—to vote, and other progressive policies, we'd love to have you on our team! You can let us know your interests and skills at braddockdems.org/getinvolved and we'll match you up with activities that fit your interests and location. In addition, we have several sites on which we post events and volunteer opportunities:
- Bookmark our SignUpGenius page: braddockdems.org/signups.
- Subscribe to our Google Calendar: Go to braddockdems.org/calendar and click on in the lower right hand corner.
- Check out our Facebook Events: Go to braddockdems.org/facebook/events. [We include not only our own events, but also events of other Democratic or progressive organizations that may be of interest to our members and volunteers.]
- Join our MeetUp group: braddockdems.org/meetup.
Dining With Democrats at 29 Diner
On July 28, enjoy the buffet dinner at 29 Diner and a portion of the proceeds will go to support the Braddock Dems!
- What: Purchase the buffet dinner to support the Braddock Democrats
- Date: Suday, July 28, 2019
- Time: 5:00 - 9:00 pm
- Where: 29 Diner 10536 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax
The buffet is all-you-can-eat for $20, or you can fill up a box to go (three box sizes: $10, $15, $20).
SAVE THE DATE: Click here to add this to your calendar. 28-07-2019 17:00:00 28-07-2019 21:00:00 15 Dining With Democrats at 29 Diner Help #keepVAblue by enjoying the buffet dinner at 29 Diner. Details at braddockdems.org/diningwithdems 10536 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030 Braddock Democrats email@example.com https://www.facebook.com/events/411805952941862/ false DD/MM/YYYY
We look forward to seeing you on July 28!
Check Out Our Calendar
We put all of our activities on our Calendar Page as well as events from other Democratic and progressive groups, government events, holidays/ commemorations, and more.
- The default view is
Agendato make the full event names readable (but you can change it to Monthly or Weekly view).
- We have divided events into five different, color coded, categories. You can view all events at once, or just the categories that interest you. You can also subscribe to individual categories or to the entire calendar.
You can add our events directly to your Google Calendar by clicking on in the lower right corner of the calendar. This will produce a pop-up window that will allow you to select which categories you wish to subscribe to.